This research was sponsored in part by the following:
- US Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) cooperative agreement CR821672 with Oregon State University (OSU).
- USDA Forest Service cooperative agreement PNW 92-0283 with OSU.
- Canadian National Research Council Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) grant #475708 to GRIDS, Limited.
- NRC-IRAP grant #447015 to GRIDS, Limited.
- US EPA Contract #1B0250NATA.
- Canadian Space Agency contract #9F028-2-4917/03.
- USDA Forest Service contract #40-05GG-4-0087.
- Cooperative research agreement between GRIDS, Limited and Southern Oregon University.
- European Space Agency contract #20344/06/I-LG.
- US EPA Contract #EP-11-W-000071.
This research was sponsored in part by the environmental statistics research project conducted as part of the Environmental Monitoring and Assessment Program (EMAP). EMAP is a research effort of the United States Environmental Protection Agency directed at improving monitoring and assessment methodology.Although the research is conducted wholly or in part by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under the agreements listed above, it has not been subjected to the Agency’s peer and administrative review, and hence does not necessarily reflect the views of the Agency.
We would like to thank Frank Huntley of GRIDS, Limited for donating the domain www.discreteglobalgrids.org.